Thursday 29 September 2016

Kop Hill Climb, 2016

As always the Kop Hill Climb was a fantastic event with the paddock brimming with two three and four wheeled machines from the pioneering days to the modern this event has it all. This year I was only in attendance for one day and so I decided to concentrate on motorcycles. I soon realised that there were too many great machines to sketch in ink on the day and so I stuck with pencil sketches that were inked at leisure in the studio.

The last 2 machines seen below were both on the London Motorcycle Museum stand. I urge you to visit this museum and please support this invaluable collection of machines, which exists in a city that is increasingly expensive for endeavours such as this.


1929 Levis 6 Port

(ink sketch)

1922 Sunbeam Longstroke Racer

(ink sketch)

Velocette V Twin Custom

(ink sketch)

Sheffield-Anderson Sprinter

(ink sketch)

1929 Triumph OHC

(ink sketch)


No comments:

Post a Comment