Friday 2 November 2012

NSRA Hot Rod Drags 2012, Shakespeare County Raceway


 On the 15th September I ventured down to Shakespeare County Raceway for my second NSRA event  of the year the Hot Rod Drags. Even busier than the last event the pits and car park were packed with great machines of all ages and styles. More information on Shakespeare County Raceway and the NSRA can be found at the following websites:

Here are my sketchings and snappings from the day:

 "Lou's Cannon" 
Chevrolet Suburban Gasser


(ink sketch)
I ran out of time to sketch this last time so I made a b line for this fantastic gasser to make sure I didn't make the same mistake twice.

 Buick Electra 225

(ink sketch)
I always like the long low stance of these low riders. A very strange car to draw.



Here's some photos from the rest of the day.

 Buick Riviera

 NOS powered Chevy Truck

60s Ford Econoline

 30's Plymouth

 Red Baron 40's Ford Truck


No comments:

Post a Comment