Monday 15 March 2010

Welcome


Welcome to Martin Squires Automotive Illustration.

This blog will be documenting a series of automotive prints and original artwork that will be available shortly at the shop (see Online Shop link) and at various car and bike related events throughout the country.

Above is an in progress shot of the first in a series of ink paintings of Morgan Three Wheelers. Which will be available as limited prints.
I was introduced to these incredible machines by my father in law Nick Taylor who is an avid collector and restorer of Morgan 3 wheelers and vintage motorbikes. Without his influence I wouldn't have such great subject matter for my artwork.

Please follow along if vintage and classic motor driven transport is your thing as there is plenty to come. Also feel free to contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment